My interest in migraines has stemmed from the day I met my wife Sandra. She was 36 and previously she started having them from the age of 5, this clearly represents 31 years of migraine suffering – ouch!. Thankfully this is now in the past.
The single misunderstanding is that a migraine is just a headache. There is definitely a lack of sympathy for migraine sufferers.
As a healer I work very closely with nature and therefore make the comparison that our body is like our garden, it needs to be tended to and cared for, therefore it is important to find the cause that is masking the symptoms. Through this challenging journey I have learned that no two people have the same migraine history or experience, every case and migraine attack is different.
In the cases that I have worked with I have gone through the process of looking at what to do, where to go and what to search for? Key things I have looked at are:-
- What time of day is it happening
- What part of the head is involved
- What other symptoms does the person have
- What is the severity of the migraine attack
- What foods have they eaten recently
- Any other illnesses they may currently have
A migraine can be compared to an alarm bell of the body, simply saying that something in the body is out of balance. Whether it is associated with your organs, or systems connected with the head (whether it is the forehead “left side, right side, both side, third eye, temple left, right, top of the head, back of the head). Indeed all these point are connected with different organs/parts in the body, for example; kidneys, bladder, intestines, heart, liver, lungs, and teeth. In some instances vaccinations may have also had an impact.
It is also important to consider the person’s home and surrounding areas with the potential of:-
- sick house syndromes
- geopathic stress lines – such as Hartmann, Curry or Benker grid
- underground streams
- electromagnetic fields – microwaves, mobile phone, computer, sky dishes, radar, telephone masts
- Viruses – Parasite, fungus and bacteria
Diet is another important factor and therefore it is also important to consider:-
- Soft drinks
Some people think we are born with migraines, others like my spirit guide tells me it is a window of the past. No matter what your beliefs are I know and have seen the pain that my wife previously suffered and how it was relieved. Whether you are suffering right now or continue to suffer on a regular basis I can help remove the pain associated with the migraine. This work can be done remotely so it doesn’t matter where you are in the world.
If interested email me or call me and book an appointment.
(1) Mercola.com notes that Aspartame or NutraSweet are believed to trigger migraines in a small percentage of headache sufferers.